If you haven't setup your PayPal account, you can go through the process of setting it up if you have money available for withdrawal.
Note: You can withdraw money 14 days after the order is marked as completed. The waiting period for Top Rated Sellers is seven days.
To setup your PayPal account:
- Once logged in, place your mouse over your username and click Selling > Revenues.
If you have money available in the AVAILABLE FUNDS area, then you have two possible options to withdraw funds.
- In the WITHDRAW area, click PAYPAL ACCOUNT.
A notification appears indicating the withdrawal process has started and you will receive an email.
Note: Once you receive the email, you will need to define a PayPal account.
- To continue with the process of setting up your PayPal account, click the link in the email.
You will be redirected to GigPeople.
- From the Configure Your PayPal Account page, in the PAYPAL ID (EMAIL ADDRESS) field, enter the email address associated with your PayPal account. Then, re-enter the address in the next field.
- Select the I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE checkbox.
- Click CONNECT TO PAYPAL.
A verification email is sent to the Paypal email you added for withdrawals. Please check your email and follow the instructions.
Note: For security reasons, after connecting your PayPal account, you will need to wait 24 hours before you can withdraw funds.