In the Manage Sales page, you can get an overview of all your orders, from active orders to past orders.
- Once logged in, place your mouse over your username and click Selling > Manage Sales.
Managing your orders means more than just a providing a great delivery. Throughout the order process, be communicative and make yourself available to address any questions or issues.
Here are the following order statuses:
- Priority: These are orders that require additional actions, such rejected orders, late orders, etc.
- New: These are new orders you've received.
- Active: These are orders you are currently working on (In Progress), or an order that was placed, but information wasn't submitted so it hasn't started yet.
- Late: These are orders, which have yet to be delivered 24 hours after the delivery date.
- Delivered: These are all the orders you've delivered, but are not yet marked as completed by the buyer.
- Completed: These are all the orders you've completed. Clicking on the order in the list will take you to that ordered.
- Cancelled: These are all the cancelled orders, whether by mutual cancellation or Customer Support cancellation.